http://www.lahdentaiteilijaseura.fi/?siftifkar=bin%C3%A4r-optionen-test&955=b8 Hello friends my name is Amar and today I will tell you how to make a perfect listing on Flipkart.
Suppose when you go to market for purchasing a cotton shirt then you can see the style, design, color you can touch the material and feel its quality and then you can easily decide that you want to buy it or not but when you sell on flipkart then your customers can not touch it or they can not hold it in their hands so all the the decisions regarding that customer will buy it or not totally depends on your product image and its description. It is very necessary that you measure each and every segment and write it down on description or the given columns.
So now you have understood that customer buying decisions fully depends on the true description given by you on flipkart. Now I will tell you the things that you have to keep in your mind while listing your products( in one of my previous article I have already stated the steps to list your products on flipkart).
1. Always measure each and every segment of your product and write it in the given columns or description box if any of the segment is left blank or is written wrong then customers will not be able to buy your product and if they buy it then chances for return will increase.
2. Always use a good quality DSLR Camera for photoshoot because customers buying decision fully depends on the image and I must say good quality image.
3. The background of the image should be full white otherwise your listings will not get approved.
4. Your primary image or first image should contain all the inbox items.
5. Try to give maximum images for your product from every angle so that customers can experience the quality, design and style of your product at home. However maximum number of images you can uplode on flipkart is five but in some category it is extended to ten.
6. Try to give a detailed description of your product that can describe your product fully.
7. Always use simple language to write description as as simple language can be read and understood by every section of society literate and illiterate no need to use so bulk words, synonyms and antonyms.
8. Fix your selling price while keeping in mind the price of your competitors for the same type of product.
see url If you follow all these tips then your product will definitely be liked by your customers and your sales will automatically increase.
But remember there is no substitute to hard work and patience and nothing is going to happen overnight.
http://www.bureauone.com.au/?filmis=bb-site-de-rencontre&bbc=54 I hope you like this article and if you have any questions regarding this topic or any topic then you can comment below or you can click on Contact Us page. You can also send your queries through any social networking portals, I will feel very happy to help you.
go here Author
http://careermastery.net.au/?pero=buy-tastylia-//( Written by Amar Singh
go site 14 November 2017